Animated stocker trout series

Arnold

th_20140412_142514_zpscgr1csjq.jpgth_20140412_141151_zpszhm4es3t.jpg

Finally done with this series! I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out! I'll post videos of the swimming action with my phone only if works well and it's visible though!

• 1 month later...

th_20140514_142635_zpssqvl3uqk.jpg

Video of a trout swimbait I built.. Finally got video of this particular series but was only able to upload this one.. Will post the rest when I get it figured out..

• 4 weeks later...

th_20140610_184820_zpsybqzjcxt.jpgth_20140610_184804_zps9dks2xiy.jpgth_20140604_202053_zpsgluv5vkr.jpgth_20140610_162604_zpso702uz2k.jpg

Here are my latest projects in the series... Got 2 rat wakes in the works, a white one, and gave the last one a trout makeover! These 2 rats will complete my 3 blind mice series! I also decided to make a baby striper 2 piece swimbait. And for the last one, I made a 4 piece trout! Will post videos of the swim later! Thanks for looking!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
which one is exactly in the video. nice video by the way!

This is a video of the 3 piece trout, 3rd one down in the pictures from the first line. I was having trouble uploading video of the shad and striper glide I made which is pictured a few lines down. Really liked the glide on the 2 and probably the best glides I've made so far!

This is a video of the 3 piece trout, 3rd one down in the pictures from the first line. I was having trouble uploading video of the shad and striper glide I made which is pictured a few lines down. Really liked the glide on the 2 and probably the best glides I've made so far!

I recommend youtube for videos and flickr for pictures.

Have you gotten the 3piece to sink yet, or are you going to make a sinking version?

I recommend youtube for videos and flickr for pictures.

Have you gotten the 3piece to sink yet, or are you going to make a sinking version?

Kinda hard for me with just an iPad at the moment... And it's only a first gen too :roll:

The 3 piece I have in the video is basically sort of a test run. I'm getting all the mechanics down like sink rates, joint system, and balance/ballast down. Honestly, these lures I've made so far won't stand up to fish I think. I just want to get the basics down first of swimbait building before I move on to more durable lures! Still need more research and development I think... Getting there though and been learning a bunch!