3:16 baits on ebay

bryand82487

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All 3:16 baits are hand made by mickey.. He doesnt want to mass produce them and skimp on quality.. Bc of this he only releases a certain number of baits per batch.. They usually sell out within 10-30 min of release on his website.. They are awesome baits and well worth the wait, or extra money to get one

All 3:16 baits are hand made by mickey.. He doesnt want to mass produce them and skimp on quality.. Bc of this he only releases a certain number of baits per batch.. They usually sell out within 10-30 min of release on his website.. They are awesome baits and well worth the wait, or extra money to get one

i can respect that, when should they be coming out with some more?

What are you looking for?

Danny, your sounding like a Swimbait dealer holding the block down ;)

Man with all the love that's being spread around in the Underground, maybe you guys could help me locate a few baits I'd like to have.

Let's see........I'd like a pair of,

1) Freestyle Bluegills

2) Freestyle Shads in Delta Demon, Chartreuse Shad, Bass and Tilapia.

3) Freestyle 6" Trouts

4) Freestyle 9" Stripers

5) Freestyle Crappies

6) Freestyle 6" Bass

7) Freestyle Catfish

8) Freestyle Rats

9) Freestyle Frogs

10) Freestyle Crawdads-Big one's. (Come on Mickey, I know you got it in you!)

11) Freestyle Turtles

12) Freestyle EEL's or Leaches

13) Freestyle Baby Snakes

14) Freestyle Salamanders

15) 12" Armageddons

16) 6 and 8" Baby Goliath's (Mini Armageddons)

17) Freestyle Silver Lining. This bait is to help me remember that on a day when EVERYTHING is going wrong, there's always something going right!

18) Spot reserved for "Mystery Baits" that I know I've missed listing that'll be must haves.

19) A Winning Mega Millions Lottery Ticket so I can afford all these new acquisitions! -)

And finally...........

20) A Freestyle Lifestyle (Guaranteed by securing #19) so I have more time to fish all these killer baits! :lol:

Any help locating and securing any of these precious baits would be greatly appreciated.

BBI

:D

PS, Mickey a Freestyle Squid for my Saltwater excursions would be absolutely killer! ;)

Man with all the love that's being spread around in the Underground, maybe you guys could help me locate a few baits I'd like to have.

Let's see........I'd like a pair of,

1) Freestyle Bluegills

2) Freestyle Shads in Delta Demon, Chartreuse Shad, Bass and Tilapia.

3) Freestyle 6" Trouts

4) Freestyle 9" Stripers

5) Freestyle Crappies

6) Freestyle 6" Bass

7) Freestyle Catfish

8) Freestyle Rats

9) Freestyle Frogs

10) Freestyle Crawdads-Big one's. (Come on Mickey, I know you got it in you!)

11) Freestyle Turtles

12) Freestyle EEL's or Leaches

13) Freestyle Baby Snakes

14) Freestyle Salamanders

15) 12" Armageddons

16) 6 and 8" Baby Goliath's (Mini Armageddons)

17) Freestyle Silver Lining. This bait is to help me remember that on a day when EVERYTHING is going wrong, there's always something going right!

18) Spot reserved for "Mystery Baits" that I know I've missed listing that'll be must haves.

19) A Winning Mega Millions Lottery Ticket so I can afford all these new acquisitions! -)

And finally...........

20) A Freestyle Lifestyle (Guaranteed by securing #19) so I have more time to fish all these killer baits! :lol:

Any help locating and securing any of these precious baits would be greatly appreciated.

BBI

:D

PS, Mickey a Freestyle Squid for my Saltwater excursions would be absolutely killer! ;)

Awesome requests I'll take the same :lol:

freestyle shad blue or white floating