Roman made negotiator

BBF_Baits

I have the regular one and they are great! First day I got it I caught 4. The only thing with the regular is the hook rash but other than that it's great! I also had the top hooks and I did not hook it to as many fish at the regular hooks.

• 1 month later...

I am happy with the custom so far... BUT I would suggest bottom hook model. The custom has issues with the hook harness after a few fish (as mentioned earlier). The harness gets loose after a while and will flop loose on a long cast. The bottom hook has less things to go wrong and is requires maintenance.

I had a fish rip off the rear top hook right out of the package. It was on 30 pound Fluro and it looked like hook slipped. It sounds like it was a very rare occurrence and must of been a manufacturing defect. Precision tackle was great and sent me a replacement harness ASAP with no cost at all.

good for workn the bottom but yes leash comes loose an a lil slice of electric tape solves the problem.but what i didnt like was the knot on the leash at the nose tends to favor one side a lil more than the other when rockn left an right because of knot..so a little diggin out of the original nose ring allows the leash ring to move left an right alot easier.. hope its helpful.

Got two of them and they defiantly get bit, both are the bottom hook style. The pros is that it is an easy bait to glide, the slow sink rate, and the size. the only cons i could find are the hook rash and the tail bending if its sitting the wrong way.