DONATIONS FOR A FELLOW ANGLER || DEPS 250 RAFFLE

surferdave

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow in shock and awe. I honestly was just trying to give back because anything can happen out there on the water. I have to say I'm pretty stoked for winning but I am even more happy that the community had risen to the occasion to help a friend out. Truly at a loss for words.... Thanks for giving us a chance to contribute to the cause

Amazing turnout. Even though we may not know each other personally, the SU Community pulled together and contributed for a worthy cause. It's great to be a part of this forum. A great example of community indeed.

A thumbs up to SU member "Lethal" for suggesting a raffle format. It resulted in more money being raised for the family, and gave everyone at SU a chance to donate to a good cause.

Definitely cool that so many people stepped up and donated. It was an awesome thing that surferdave and Tdot put up some high priced hard to get baits and awesome that everything came together like it did.

anyone have this person's email? im creating the label and need it for tracking purposes.

if not, this will probably be sent out monday. thanks in advance for the help!

:)

Props to those that put this together and came up with the idea. I'm glad to hear that money was raised to help the family. And good job to all who donated.