records

boomah21

I used to try, but found I was normally too tired when I got home to be messin with a journal. What I do now is take pics, and the file name for the pic tells me lake, date, and weight. Then I right click on the jpg and go to properties. From there I click on the summary tab and write anything I think may be of importance. Its an easy way to keep somewhat of a journal.

Yep, I did that and made the mistake of not changing the name when uploading the pic. Can be problematic in certain situations. I learned the hard way this year. LOL

I used to have an excel spreadsheet with the time, date, size, map, technique and the current weather condition. I did it in one full year. I put it on my thumb drive for backup then I lost it bank fishing at some lake! :evil: I hope it got destroyed before someone found it.

Jo, I found out where your catfish spots are!! I'm rolling out on it!! :lol:

Nooo!

I used to have an excel spreadsheet with the time, date, size, map, technique and the current weather condition. I did it in one full year. I put it on my thumb drive for backup then I lost it bank fishing at some lake! :evil: I hope it got destroyed before someone found it.

Jo, I found out where your catfish spots are!! I'm rolling out on it!! :lol: