Broken tool!

Mossypumpkin

I had a tear like that but smaller in mine without even catching any fish. i stupidly was using paper clips to hold the hook close to the body but the holes kind of perforated the stomach there. I simple put some mend it on there and it was good as new. On a side note, I have had major issues with the eyes falling off.

jerry still makes 1997 quality baits, its a bummer, at least he came out with a few crappy glide baits, unlike mickey who just keeps releasing the same crap over and over and over.

i had my line slice the top half of my 11" tool off. It somehow managed to get wrapped up when i was casting and cut it like butter. I wouldn't really say that tears in a plastic bait are something that you should contact any manufacturer about, it is called soft plastic for a reason.

jerry makes some good baits, he just makes them horribly inconsistent. I don't buy his stuff anymore but i still fish what i have.

jerry still makes 1997 quality baits, its a bummer, at least he came out with a few crappy glide baits, unlike mickey who just keeps releasing the same crap over and over and over.

i had my line slice the top half of my 11" tool off. It somehow managed to get wrapped up when i was casting and cut it like butter. I wouldn't really say that tears in a plastic bait are something that you should contact any manufacturer about, it is called soft plastic for a reason.

jerry makes some good baits, he just makes them horribly inconsistent. I don't buy his stuff anymore but i still fish what i have.

What exactly does Mickey have to do with any of the garbage you just posted?

I have some mend it I'm gonna try. Not sure how confident it will hold on a bait like this. Any baits out there like this that don't rip so easy? I love this bait but not willing to support something made so cheap

I would think Mend it will hold that. I have never used mend it but would feel confident in the huddlebond or the 316 glue if I was gluing it together.

316 an huddle bond are basically the same thing. crazy to think mickey would copy someone elses stuff right.................. mind blwoing!

Here's a crazy idea... Put a bill in a floating Savage Gear Line through :lol::lol:;) 2x the bait for 1/2 the price.

That is a good idea! Too bad Im not bait maker savvy and I would botch it and just screw up a SG haha

Here's a crazy idea... Put a bill in a floating Savage Gear Line through :lol::lol:;) 2x the bait for 1/2 the price.

Thats not a bad idea someone should try it

ec5fe92385c820663cd8ec12bc1e74f2_zps418f2475.jpg?t=1400373286

I knew I wasn't the only genius on here ;)