Replacement Rat Tails?

Birdi23nls

hey bird, how due you like the bait itself (Johnny Rat) ? I just picked one up from TW, really light and great paint cant wait to throw it. Any feed back would be appreciated thanks.

Cool bait. I've had one for almost a year now. Haven't caught any monsters on it though. Just picked up an Alpha Rat that I am impressed with. I'm excited to go to work with it.

I like soft plastic floating shakey head worms like; 7" Power Team Lures Finicky Ticklers work well, Zoom Trick Worms and I really like the color Live on the 8" cream worms. If you use any roboworms make sure you let them soak for 30 min so all the salt will get out of it and it will float more instead of sinking.

hey bird, how due you like the bait itself (Johnny Rat) ? I just picked one up from TW, really light and great paint cant wait to throw it. Any feed back would be appreciated thanks.

Cool bait. I've had one for almost a year now. Haven't caught any monsters on it though. Just picked up an Alpha Rat that I am impressed with. I'm excited to go to work with it.

Thanks Triv, looks like a cool little bait, good paint, and monday I will be throwing for the first time.