CL8Bait Bluegil

biteme

I was shocked when I got mine also. :o It is tiny, which means weak hardware. The top hook and the bottom treble have both been bent! And it runs crooked, :x even after tuning! But if they come out with a bigger bluegill I sure hope it will have quality from their larger swimbaits.

I just wanted to chime in and say that the CL8bait bluegill was centered around being an all around fish catching bait, something that has the thump of a crankbait but the realism of a real bluegill. It is perfict for tournament / fishing situations when the fish are really keyed in on smaller baby gills, dont get me wrong the bait has and will definitely catch quality fish but you are gonna have no prob getting your run of the mill fish on it as well. As for Claton makeing a larger bait, i can say that he has a lot on his plate right now with up and comeing baits , but he is all about pleasing his customers, if size is what you want in a blugill bait, im sure he would love to hear what you are hopeing for .In regards to the gentlemen with the bait that did not swim properly sometimes things get a little off balance in the bait makeing faze, i can guaranty Claton will take care of you without a dought, being that it is a smaller sized bait if the weight inside is off a bit you run into problems. Claton is a personal friend of mine and i will let him know the concerns you both have. You can also contact him on his website at CL8bait.com. I hope i have cleared the air a bit for you guys, best of luck with the Cl8bait bluegill.

I don't mean to bash his practice at all, actually. I had a bad streak of buying swimbaits that didn't hold they're advertised quality. I guess I just got one of those weird ones I guess....