Member Austen

thetexaswolf

Anybody know how to get a hold of this guy?? Bought a wake jr. From him and I got the box yesterday from usps that said they received the box with no contents and that it came unsealed. He will not respond to my pm. Just want a refund now or the bait. I'm very unhappy at the moment.

Thanks,

Calvin

The post office is on fire lately. :lol:

I stopped using usps because they are terrible. Empty boxes, they're never on time, they're tracking system hardly works. Start using UPS. Brown never let me down

Something to consider...

I've always shipped Priority mail, insured. For whatever reason, Priority mail seems to get handled differently. I've shipped hundreds of reels/baits back and forth, without an issue, over 3-4 years. I've shipped a few things the cheapest route, and the boxes always come back smashed, etc. Priority only for me, never had any issues. (Knock on wood)

And as always, use paypal at your discretion, always use the "goods/services" category unless you absolutely know the person.

Hopefully everyone get's all this stuff figured out, and the post office get's their stuff together.

Geoff

Hope my graph shows up, lol.

Austen is a good dude, definitely think its usps's fault, haha.

That being said, I've NEVER, shipped a priority box (as this one was) without the clerk taping the box....

They probably won't let you just ship an empty, unsealed box. I'd think there's better odds the bait got stolen from your mailbox or in transit, than Austen not sending the bait.

There's 50$ insurance on all priority packages.