Tylure Kicker lures

Triv

"Triv - send me a pm with your shipping info and I'll send you a bluegill I got from a friend. I've only thrown it at a pond I fish and don't use it in my regular stuff so you may as well have it."

Very cool man! Incredibly nice gesture. I think you'll enjoy using the Tylures also. I have a couple and have been very happy with them. Definitely not mainstream but they don't have to be if the fish like them, lol. Best of luck.

Tim

Thanks for all the kudos guys, but truth be known...

I got them cheap and never use them. So instead of just letting them collect dust in the bottom of my tackle closet forever, I figured I'd let them go to a good home. I'm not doing anything that a dozen other guys on here wouldn't do for another swimbaiter...

That, and the way my lack of fish catching has been since getting back from the surgery, I could use a little swimbait good karma!

Now if Triv takes them out and starts whackin fish and I still can't get a bite, I'll figure it has to be my association with JT that's holding me back :P

Thanks for all the kudos guys, but truth be known...

I got them cheap and never use them. So instead of just letting them collect dust in the bottom of my tackle closet forever, I figured I'd let them go to a good home. I'm not doing anything that a dozen other guys on here wouldn't do for another swimbaiter...

That, and the way my lack of fish catching has been since getting back from the surgery, I could use a little swimbait good karma!

Now if Triv takes them out and starts whackin fish and I still can't get a bite, I'll figure it has to be my association with JT that's holding me back :P

HAHA this is true!!