Savage 3D line Thru 47% off

Teal101

I think they are on sale because version 2 is coming in which has improved features. Check that link under new items and you'll see they mention 2 line thru options plus, 6", 8" and 12" in floating, slow and moderate sinks :!:

I'm interested on how the new line thru works since they say it will keep at a more level plane at faster retrieves, the way I read it (see below) and it's like that for the 8" also :!::D

I wonder what the weight and cost is going to be :!:

Savage Gear 3D Line Thru Trout V2 - 12"

Maintaining all the same great features of the original, the new Savage Gear Line Thru 3D Trout V2 12" is an updated version of this wildly popular swimbait that now allows the line to be threaded through either the top or bottom of the bait. Basically, Savage Gear created two swimbaits in one ~ no need to buy a top hook and bottom hook version, this bait can be fished either way. Another modification is placement of the line entry on the moderate sink. Instead of remaining in its current location in the center of the mouth, the new version 2 positions it above the head in order to keep the swimbait planing correctly. In the original version, users experienced the bait traveling upward toward the surface when employing a faster retrieve.