WTT 316 Floating gill for SS shad or Gill

Fishingallday

After all the begging on here. BS messages and emails you've sent trying to get a FS Gill, you're already trying to trade the one you've had all of what 1-2 days tops?

Real cool dude. Someone does you a solid for some garbage and this is what you do.. Real cool

Here I'll trade you a SS Gill I KNOW catches fish because I actually fished it before wanting to trade

F2D69B37-6E08-4DD2-80FB-B47EC3EB3C8C-6104-00000471FA0FEFA5_zps0a78967a.jpg

After all the begging on here. BS messages and emails you've sent trying to get a FS Gill, you're already trying to trade the one you've had all of what 1-2 days tops?

Real cool dude. Someone does you a solid for some garbage and this is what you do.. Real cool

Here I'll trade you a SS Gill I KNOW catches fish because I actually fished it before wanting to trade

I don't think this is the same guy

This is the second time I've helped out a young kid, both times backfired.

You know the old saying......"Fool me once...."

Hey Bryce, I even let you keep half of your stuff. You don't realize the deal you got. I'm dissapointed.

I bought this a year ago, so we all know what I paid for it.

Actually he posted it the same day he got it in the mail.

I honestly dont know how people dont use baits they just got. I dont have one new bait, cant stand having a bait that hasnt hit water for a good few hours atleast. But hope no one trades their bait for this one so you can learn to fish it.

This is the second time I've helped out a young kid, both times backfired.

You know the old saying......"Fool me once...."

Hey Bryce, I even let you keep half of your stuff. You don't realize the deal you got. I'm dissapointed.

I bought this a year ago, so we all know what I paid for it.

It took me over 2 months to get a bait. A SINGLE BAIT. The price charged is unreal. Im sorry i haven't impressed you. I wanted a SS in the first place and all you wanted to trade was a floater so I didnt complain. It would be easier to trade a gill for a gill. Thanks for trading me. I want a SS. And how did It backfire? Ive fished the bait already and caught 4 fish. Smashed it on top. I would rather have a slow sink. I fished it already. And to all the other commenters. Im sorry im not perfect and want a ss. I have plenty of topwater bait. I need a bluegill that swims under the water. Like bluegill actually do.

Bryce come on bro your my friend and I backed you up on this forum that gill will catch fish man just fish itt. come fish with me and ethan and we will try and get you on some fish

I dont have a truck or car. Sad to see you hating

I honestly dont know how people dont use baits they just got. I dont have one new bait, cant stand having a bait that hasnt hit water for a good few hours atleast. But hope no one trades their bait for this one so you can learn to fish it.

I have fished it. I posted this 5 days after I got it. I would prefer a bluegill that sink. Most bluegill dont float.