WTT FREESTYLE SHADS

spotfisher

• 2 months later...
I have a Slow Sink Freestyle Herring in almost new condition with box (minor hook rash) that I would trade for the Floater Shad and I would throw in $20 bucks too!

If he doesn't take that offer would you be willing to sell that herring? What color is it?

I have a Slow Sink Freestyle Herring in almost new condition with box (minor hook rash) that I would trade for the Floater Shad and I would throw in $20 bucks too!

If he doesn't take that offer would you be willing to sell that herring? What color is it?

Its a shad color. Not wanting to sell unless I can buy a freestyle shad or trade. Herring is too big for the ponds I fish in Oklahoma

I'm looking to trade it for a Floater Shad honestly, it's a SS Shad Freestyle Herring. It's too big to throw at the golf course ponds I fish around here in OKC.