LETS GET SOME MORE BAIT MAKERS IN HERE!!!!

Serg49

3:16 and LDC has done a great job with contributing and giving back to us swimbaiters. It would be cool to have some more bait makers join the site and contribute as well, I know there may be some lingering and not signed up, so i believe its time for them to sign up and join in on this great site! Everyone agree??? Thanks to 3:16 and LDC!!!!

This site was created for the FISHERMAN. We only want manufacturers that contribute back to the people that allow them to exist!! You guys can talk about whatever bait maker you want but if they're going to be on here they need GIVEBACK to you guys!!

This site was created for the FISHERMAN. We only want manufacturers that contribute back to the people that allow them to exist!! You guys can talk about whatever bait maker you want but if they're going to be on here they need GIVEBACK to you guys!!

Thats right! Not trying to sound like an ass but if more manufacturers were to contribute to us fisherman that would be great. Sure they dont have to but its our hard earned cash and passion for this sport that keeps them going. Im sure they are thankful for our business and one bait wont make a difference to them anyway. Giveback to the fisherman and keep this passion alive! Swimbaiting is only growing and the more you contribute the more you will help this sport. My 2 cents. :)

As soon as I go public I will definitely contribute! The manufacturers clause here is an awesome idea! At this point I try to help the best I can in the grass roots section. One of the reasons I began making swimbaits in the first place is in my neck of the woods there are few options and very little interaction with the bait maker. Ill leave it at that. So I made my own and absolutely love it! This site is great. Thanks Justin66 for getting word to me about swimbait underground!