Hinkle vs. ABT

thedonnguyen

To amswer your question though. Yes I am very special. Drove the short bus to school.

Wow, they let you drive?

They made me sit in the back.

Exactly. I told you that I am special. Got special privileges.

im not taking sides here, I am just a bass guy that loves to throw big baits :D:D the problem is,,,,,,every big bait is too expensive, or the makers put out a run a couple times a year and by the time "normal people", like myself, hear about it, the maker has already sold him too his buddies, flippers, and then I have to go on a waiting list that never happens..i have been waiting a couple years for a couple of the big baits and I just want to fkn fish!!!!! so,,,,,,my choices have been to either,, 1) play the game w/the makers that come out of the closet to make baits once or twice a year(which hasn't happened for me yet).... or,, 2) pay double the price on flea bay...,or 3) hope and prey someone comes out w/a big bait I can actually afford and not piss the wife off when I buy it..most importantly a bait, "THAT A GUY LIKE ME CAN ACTUALLY ORDER AT ANY TIME"!!! also, there are enough differences in the baits that "legally" it is what it is....I don't think you would have a copy cat case.....just my opinion.....either way, I will be ordering an abt and putting it to use.....my friend who got one said, "THEY R SIIIIICK" :P:P:P

Holy crap. Are you dumb, deaf, or blind? Serious question. Didn't someone say the ABT would be $175? That's exactly what Andrew charged. Couldn't get on the list? You mean either you don't know how to use email or you are a doucher who he didn't want to sell baits to? I'm not speaking for him, but it seems like you made no effort to get a bait. Everyone I know has one except me, and it's because I politely declined his offer to get on the list due to funding. You don't need to be superman to get baits. It is not changed enough to be legal, it is AN EXACT COPY, MOLDED OFF OF HIS BAIT. That is WRONG.

im not taking sides here, I am just a bass guy that loves to throw big baits :D:D the problem is,,,,,,every big bait is too expensive, or the makers put out a run a couple times a year and by the time "normal people", like myself, hear about it, the maker has already sold him too his buddies, flippers, and then I have to go on a waiting list that never happens..i have been waiting a couple years for a couple of the big baits and I just want to fkn fish!!!!! so,,,,,,my choices have been to either,, 1) play the game w/the makers that come out of the closet to make baits once or twice a year(which hasn't happened for me yet).... or,, 2) pay double the price on flea bay...,or 3) hope and prey someone comes out w/a big bait I can actually afford and not piss the wife off when I buy it..most importantly a bait, "THAT A GUY LIKE ME CAN ACTUALLY ORDER AT ANY TIME"!!! also, there are enough differences in the baits that "legally" it is what it is....I don't think you would have a copy cat case.....just my opinion.....either way, I will be ordering an abt and putting it to use.....my friend who got one said, "THEY R SIIIIICK" :P:P:P

Holy crap. Are you dumb, deaf, or blind? Serious question. Didn't someone say the ABT would be $175? That's exactly what Andrew charged. Couldn't get on the list? You mean either you don't know how to use email or you are a doucher who he didn't want to sell baits to? I'm not speaking for him, but it seems like you made no effort to get a bait. Everyone I know has one except me, and it's because I politely declined his offer to get on the list due to funding. You don't need to be superman to get baits. It is not changed enough to be legal, it is AN EXACT COPY, MOLDED OFF OF HIS BAIT. That is WRONG.

+ 1, and myself couldn't get on the list either, I didn't cry about it. So with wanting one so bad, I paid a premium and it is worth every penny. Sometimes you gotta go the extra mile to get what you want. This isn't a situation to where they just made a similar bait, they actually used a Hinkle to make their mold, that to me is fuc*ed up. Have some damn integrity. Andrew makes his baits out of pride, not to get rich. This company is not doing it for pride, but for $$$$$$$$$$. And $175, damn, again, I would rather wait 5 yrs for a genuine hinkle.

not dumb,deaf,blind or a doucher...this was my opinion..to go off like that makes you look like all the above names u mentioned....I didn't just fkn make it up, I have tried to order before to no avail...and I refuse to pay an inflated price on flea bay....thats why I don't get into this bs drama..i give my opinion and get blasted......go figure....

So much beef lately. I really don't care enough to get into the drama of it all, I just want to fish lol. I think ABT should've just been happy with the suicide 9", trying to make a bait like this so obviously poorly and genuinely desperate though i must say.

ABT had a dude on here prostaffing that i caught on to, and then ish like this and the prices and marketing and so on. The swimbait game is still small enough that this wont fly with anyone. Sad and stupid, but i dont buy baits from douche bags

So not exactly dealing with Hinkle but he says he licenses the patent on 2 piece glides Rago owns. Is the any designs other than rodents/glides that Rago owns or claims to own?

he invented every swimbait.. ever. blinking red lights coming soon

So not exactly dealing with Hinkle but he says he licenses the patent on 2 piece glides Rago owns. Is the any designs other than rodents/glides that Rago owns or claims to own?

don't forget the tool/bbz-1 he's got that one too. the 2 joint soft tailed trout bait :) Jerry would patent patents if he could. he seems to be making an effort at patenting horrible customer service also, i think tylures and killerinstinctswimbaits licenced that from him though.