To The East Coast

SwimbaitsatLMV

Texas will trade you straight up our severe drought for your hurricane :cry:

Shoot, I'll even throw in gub'ner Perry too :D

I'm a Native Texan. I hope you guys are ok down there.

Thanks - lots of wildfires going on all across the state with no end in sight. Been here most of my 48 years and never seen it like this. Really could use some rain...

Learned yesterday that Texas now has the National record for the hottest average temperature from June through August. Statewide average daily temp was 83 point something... :twisted:

BBI - you can have your desert back now :D

The west coast can keep the earthquakes but we'll gladly trade some of our record-setting rainfall with Texas for some of those Share a Lunker beauties. ;)

Lucas - I believe a "trip-trade" could be in order. I'd like to get a big Northern...

done, but we ain't wastin' our time with Northerns, we're going straight for the fish of 10,000 casts, Mr. Musky. ;)

....but we ain't wastin' our time with Northerns, we're going straight for the fish of 10,000 casts, Mr. Musky. ;)

Dammit! 10,000 casts? :shock:

Guess I'd better just plan on spending the whole summer with you :D

I may have to charge you room and board. :D

Honestly, the lake with musky also has decent bass so I just throw the big baits and whatever happens, happens. ;)

On topic, everybody hang in there. We have to catch a break sooner or later. Double-fisted slobs for all!!