Hudd 8-8

cd7

Thanks guys. Blanked today. A few bites just didn't hook up. The big ones I had found were gone. I tried looking for that pod for a while. No where to be found. I hate storms. I may be the only swimbaiter that feels that way. Haha give me sunny skies and a little breeze. Tomorrow's another day. Looks like rain again.

Thanks guys. Blanked today. A few bites just didn't hook up. The big ones I had found were gone. I tried looking for that pod for a while. No where to be found. I hate storms. I may be the only swimbaiter that feels that way. Haha give me sunny skies and a little breeze. Tomorrow's another day. Looks like rain again.

were those on a 8" rof 0?? u said "8" 0" but i wasnt sure what u meant

I'm not with Collin this week but I've got the scoop and, yes, it was an 8" Hudd ROF 0.

I'm not with Collin this week but I've got the scoop and, yes, it was an 8" Hudd ROF 0.

oh ok thats what i thought. was he using floating or with nail weights

Only one today. Found some big ones and have two more days to catch em!

Nice Fish....What do you mean, "you have two more days to catch them" ? Will the lake be off limits ?

He's been staying at the lake this week. Mon. - Thurs. He just meant that he'd have to leave in a few days.