Bass fishing: the hunt for cold water bass

BBF_Baits

Here in Arkansas we have had an unseasonably cold winter for the month of November. December came along and we broke records for warm weather in the 70s which doesn't happen in Arkansas. It's insane one day it's 70 the next it is 30. I can't find a solid bite or a bite at all. This fish are anywhere from 3-15 feet and I've tried slammer on rock walls and Hudds fished off points and rock walls. Gan craft 178 has produced also. They come up on my 9" and 7" slammer and just look at it and from time to time give it a nudge. Not sure what I'm doing wrong may try and pick up a deps and another big glide for the cold water since I'm having no luck on anything else. Any suggestions? Anyone else experiencing inconsistent weather conditions and how are you fishing these conditions

Another thing.. Do you have shad? A lot of time the dramatic change In weather make the smaller shad die off all a bass has to do is sit under a ball and sip them In as they fall it can make fishing tough look into the forage and adjust maybe shad baits rip them And let them fall

Another thing.. Do you have shad? A lot of time the dramatic change In weather make the smaller shad die off all a bass has to do is sit under a ball and sip them In as they fall it can make fishing tough look into the forage and adjust maybe shad baits rip them And let them fall

Yes that's all we have is gizzard and thread fun shad I've seen some that are 14" long