NIB Negotiator in Blue Steel Alumini

River_Pirate

Let's try this again, the original highest offer got too weird for me. The guy with second highest offer has not responded.

I have 2 brand new Negotiators in Blue Steel Alumini. Pictures say it all, beautiful baits.

One is definitely up for sale but if the price is right I will sell both. Make me an offer for one or both. Not interested in any trades unless you have a Basara Full Moon.

post-2367-14253012000578_thumb.jpg

post-2367-14253012006678_thumb.jpg

Just to clear up something. I will pay for shipping including insurance. I will not pay for the PayPal fee should you choose to pay as goods. Please keep that in mind should you decide to make an offer. High offer so far is $225 for one

How do you mean "the original highest offer got too weird for me?" You don't need to name names or anything but are we talking like sexual favors or something? Not sure what weird means lol

Great looking baits though!

I lol'd at the sexual favors part...Nice looking baits...GL with the sale, wish I had the $$$

How do you mean "the original highest offer got too weird for me?" You don't need to name names or anything but are we talking like sexual favors or something? Not sure what weird means lol

LOL I don't kiss and tell. But it had me scratching my head.

Come on dude, just sell them. $5 increments? You're really going to take $225 for one and then make the other guy pay $230 for the other. It would be better if you didn't broadcast that you're trying to juice every cent out of someone. Sell it on Ebay next time.

I know, I know....I should just keep my mouth shut.....I couldn't help it.