BEWARE; "Autisticmoose8" - "Chris Layman" ;BEWARE

tsteadyslayin

New Rules to the Game...

When Buying:

1. Always paypal as "goods or service", buyer pays these fees

When Selling:

1. Include Insurance and Signature, Buyer pays these fees

Follow those two rules for less hastle and we should be alset

Next time I sell or trade a bait with you I am going to need a blood test from you :lol:

New Rules to the Game...

When Buying:

When Selling:

Next time I sell or trade a bait with you I am going to need a blood test from you :lol:

But no peeing in a cup, right? That can be embarrassing here in CO! :D

Seriously, though, I think that unless you personally know the seller or buyer, it's better to play it safe - it's unfortunate that it's necessary, but taking the necessary precautions is better than getting scammed (or being perceived as a scammer).

For those who are trying to help the OP out with getting his funds back (including the OP), just remember that if the kid is a juvenile, threats (or perceived threats) made online could be construed as attacking/abusing a minor in some jurisdictions - I had an acquaintance learn that the hard way when they got overly colorful in a discussion with a teen referee. My hope is that if you contact the kid's parents, they can help resolve this.

New Rules to the Game...

When Buying:

When Selling:

hahaha! 8-)

Speaking as a kid whose father is a cop, I would take it up with paypal and the parents rather than the police. I doubt any parent would be cool with their own kid being a scammer.

Also im a minor for another 4 months so if it comes to it ill fly over and throw some fades his way for ya :D

Speaking as a kid whose father is a cop, I would take it up with paypal and the parents rather than the police. I doubt any parent would be cool with their own kid being a scammer.

Also im a minor for another 4 months so if it comes to it ill fly over and throw some fades his way for ya :D

:lol::lol:

Lets go dude! :lol::lol:

Best thing Iv'e heard all day! :lol:

New Rules to the Game...

When Buying:

When Selling:

Seller is supposed to pay these fees PERIOD.

If you want to include them in the price fine but posting an asking price of $XXX plus 4% is not the way Paypal was set up to work.

That had me weak hahaha

New Rules to the Game...

When Buying:

When Selling:

If you want to include them in the price fine but posting an asking price of $XXX plus 4% is not the way Paypal was set up to work.

Maybe not... But thats the way it does work and thats the way its going to continue to work, especially on this site

Sure....if you're a buisiness....selling your product.

I wouldn't expect to see a company website asking for PP fees....but a private seller? You don't think fees are figured into a company's price. Did you ever hear of Shipping and Handling....what do you think the handling is......unexpected fees.

Selling a bait on here is a business transaction at least 90% of the time, if not more. The fees are your payment for using paypal, much like you pay for any other service. For your money, you get peace of mind and some level of insurance on the transaction. If you send it as a gift, you are saying that you trust the person at the other end of the transaction enough that you're not worried about it.

Takeaway is - figure it into your price/agreed payment or you put yourself at risk and have nooner else to blame and very little recourse.