Top hook negotiator RBTek painted

southernpitcher

I have a top hook negotiator, hitch painted by RBTek, has a little scuff on the top and a chip taken right near the tail, normal wear and tear for a very loved bait. Pm offers. Can send pics via email, or phone but for some reason it wont support my photos on here. They will not load.

Sorry to everyone who has PM'd me. Had wifi issues for a few days and have been having severe health issues with a close family member. I am trying to put the photos in a different format as well as different size to see if I can get photos on the bait so I am not trying to send over 30 people pictures of the bait one by one. Highest offer gets the bait, buyer pays PPal fee's or choose "goods". Shipping will be covered by myself.

Give me sometime, but hoping to have pics uploaded within the hour. If not, can a admin help me figure out why it keeps declining my photos?

post-5366-14253012431864_thumb.jpg

The tail chips happened right after getting the bait, it has been a VERY loved bait and for being used as much as it has, it has help up amazingly. I don't believe the end with the chips was properly clear coated. I can touch up those ends only for a extra 10$. But as of right now bait is being offered as is.

post-5366-1425301243255_thumb.jpg

post-5366-1425301243296_thumb.jpg

Touch ups will be done in as close as possible of a paint color to the original, then clear coated. I have all the stuff for and do paint baits.

But original buyer flaked out, something came up, bait is up for grabs for 180$ tyd, pm me for pay pal info. ( the 180$ does not include touch ups)