Hudds new bluegill...

MichiganBassman

To be honest I will most likely end up buying these once they come out but I would also love if they offered this color on their trout baits. I throw baits in perch for the sole reason of it looking like a bluegill in the water. I also catch them on hudds colored like trout but for whatever reason I catch more on the perch color hudds, I believe it is because of the way it resembles a bluegill as there are TONS of HUGE bluegill here. So if this color was offered in the other sizes of hudds I would love that.

I really hope to see this in multiple sizes. While this is a good size for a bluegill bait everyone can use us southern pond hoppers wouldn't mind a bigger 5-6 inch gill and then maybe a 68 special style gill as well. That being said I have been looking for a bait like this I think I sent them an email four years ago asking if one of these would ever be available.

I really hope to see this in multiple sizes. While this is a good size for a bluegill bait everyone can use us southern pond hoppers wouldn't mind a bigger 5-6 inch gill and then maybe a 68 special style gill as well. That being said I have been looking for a bait like this I think I sent them an email four years ago asking if one of these would ever be available.

i agree but i hope to see an actual bluegill color

I agree, this bait is going to be huge for guys in the south. Braid, MH rod, and all the cover we have down here.... Hold on. those are going to get smoked. Hope they come out with a bigger size.

I'm hoping the tail is somewhere between the size of a 6'' standard and a 68, either way it looks proportional to that ratio in relation to size of the bait. It's gonna be stupid at some of the places I fish, weedless rof 5 fished slow through grass beds & pockets, I can see it now. Hopefully its available in a top hook model eventually as well.

That size is perfect, can't wait to get it out on lake st clair.

That is risky man! I fish for muskie out there all the time and I would not throw my hudds in those waters even to test it out. I've seen multiple baits torn to shreds by those muckies. Isn't worth it.

$25 seems a little steep to me for a small bait (if the web site price is accurate) when considering the cost of the 8-inch trout. That being said, I'll still buy and try a couple. It also looks like there will be 2 colors.

+1, I'll wait until people say here worth the price.

$25 seems a little steep to me for a small bait (if the web site price is accurate) when considering the cost of the 8-inch trout. That being said, I'll still buy and try a couple. It also looks like there will be 2 colors.

True but if people are paying 22.99 for a mattlures ultimate bluegill then I can see how huddleston has a pricetag of 25 (assuming that is the price)