Hinkle Shad Question

dominator

So at the risk of getting this post all blown to pieces, I am going to ask a simple question.

Hinkle Shad... Whats the big deal?

Is it just that you cant get it, or is this really the next big thing? I just seems like lately a bait gets crazy popular and everyone has to have one. The black market prices go crazy and then in a flash no one cares anymore.

We have seen this with the Bull Shooter, pretty much every 3:16 bait, the Roman Made Negotiator, the Depps 250, but DAMN this thing has gone out of control.

Case in point: http://www.ebay.com/itm/hinkle-shad-/221667525037?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339c6a01ad

This thing is at $300 and has 6 days left.

I understand the laws of supply and demand, and I am not trying to discount the craftsmanship of this bait. I think its cool at hell! I am just trying to figure out why this one and not something else.

Again, I am not trying to ruffle feathers. Just curious.

Thanks

There was only 50 released painted by Pizz at Bassathon. They sold for $200 after tax. I haven't got a fish on mine but they do swim bad ass! Your paying for supply and demand. I think Andrew is working on how to make more at a time so he can keep up with the demand. Wait and see what happens

$300 is under control, the one last week sold for $610.

I have not fished mine yet so I will have to wait until open water to see what it can do :D

Bait swims badass!! I'm like mine but like all my other baits. Wish I had two, just in case the unthinkable happens.

You can ask "what's the big deal" with any lure. Not taking anything away from Andrew but I think the name has something to do with it. Especially after the success of his trout. Another thing is the rarity. Only a small number were painted by pizz. Lastly, just look at the bait, it's damn near fishing with live bait.

Is there feedback in regards to big fish or consistent catches with the Hinkle?

This is what I'm asking also. I have heard and heard the hype but really no pics proving the hype. Please prove me wrong because I so want to get one.