3:16 Gill Release tonight

evilcatfish

I wonder if Mr and Mrs Mickey hook up the computer to the big screen TV and just "hee-haw" till they can't breath watching their Paypal account blow up every time they do one of these pre-orders.

Very nice looking bait, however I think its a bit much for a 5" bait that really doesn't have a gill profile, however my hats off to Mr and Mrs Mickey for an awesome business model they have created.

Maybe 3:16 should start taking offers and charge another 3% for using Paypal? :lol:

It's called business..... ;)

Mickey does this for releases.....corporate does it daily :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you state an example in the "corporate world" of a company that wants you prepay (in full) for an order with no delivery date stated?

I think Deps for the members only baits and also maybe Megabass for the I-slide 262T.

I am not 10%% sure.

Hudd Gills......

Also I think Disney has pre-orders that you pay up front and then they ship later.

Also if you do not like the bait move on.

Also if you do not like the bait move on.

Folks like you are 3:16's business plan and you don't even know it.

Like I stated, cudos to Mickey for doing an awesome job as conductor of his own personal "hype train".

PS. I like the bait and would fish it. But on my waters, I can do as much damage with a Buzzjet and you don't have to preorder and wait on those.

Can you state an example in the "corporate world" of a company that wants you prepay (in full) for an order with no delivery date stated?

Low Down Custom Rods !

Anyone that doesn't have an open credit account.

Happens everyday all around you.

The thing about the shape not looking like a gill.... Ever seen a gill tuck its ish when its being chased buy a preditor? I've seen em get as thin profiled as a trout when there haulin ass on the run. Which is what I believe the 3:16 gill represents. That's my .2 cents though.

The thing about the shape not looking like a gill.... Ever seen a gill tuck its ish when its being chased buy a preditor? I've seen em get as thin profiled as a trout when there haulin ass on the run. Which is what I believe the 3:16 gill represents. That's my .2 cents though.

+1. Totally agree with that, when they're on the move their bodies do seem to thin out (at least from what I've observed). I also find that find that gills of that size (4-6 inch range) tend to be less wide than bigger gills, and more elongated. As they grow larger, they grow into more of that classic dinner plate shape.

post-5505-14253013178637_thumb.jpg

The company I work for does. The item is purchased and is delivered when assembled with no promised delivery date. An Item could be backordered from another manufacturer that halts assembly. This goes on a lot in the business world.