NBA

JTSwimbaitMan

The referees are forcing game 7

The refs are just doing what the NBA executives want. They want the revenue from a 7 game series and from a marketing standpoint LeBron is preferred as the face of the NBA over Curry. Curry is too nice a guy- the current NBA prefers to have a star with some arrogance like LeBron.

I was able to get tickets to a lot of Celtics games when Bird, McHale and Parish were stars and they were able to get away with a little bit more from the refs than the average player, but this series is ridiculous the way its been called. Lebron can do virtually anything he wants to knowing that the refs are rarely going to call him for a foul. Tristan Thompson grabs and shoves on nearly every rebound without any whistle. I hope that now that the NBA has their game 7 the refs will call it more fairly. Today's NBA is becoming sort of a mix between a real sport and pro wrestling.

Edited by waynem

I was on a 5 day lake trip during game 6-7..I listened on the radio to game 7..in not debating that the warriors played poorly..but when at half time the Cavs had 15 shots from the line and the dubs had 4 it was clear what was happening all series would continue..and listening to the west coast broadcast and hearing the play by play announcer saying look at Kyrie holding Currys jersey again with 3-4 times a quarter with no fouls called well this sport is becoming soccer quickly..all about the Benjamin's..F the Cavs..F LeBron..he'll never be Jordan..F the NBA and there refs...F Adam silver for continuing in David Sterns footsteps..I'm out

• 4 months later...

So who's in this year! What about the dubs and KD? Ring or bust?

they busted last year - and now they have an even bigger target on their backs with KD in the lineup.  though KD might actually allow them to keep their minutes down and stay healthy.

either way - LET'S GO RAPTORS!