Mojo Sale-Flippers Move Along

evans_usmc69

These baits always seem to be left in my box now days, so putting em up for sale. All have been fished as you can tell, no collectors items here. Paypal only, gift or add 3% and all prices TYD:

10" TT Cut Tail Floater-No rings or hooks(not lazy, just out)-$60

8" FS Floater Dark Trout-MOJO infused. Bought this a few years back from Boomah for $200, caught fish the first day and still catches fish-$80

Morgan Custom Lures Dark Glide Gill SS-$50

7" TT-Bait was custom painted but it sat in the post office over a 3 day weekend on the hottest and most humid days of the year, bubbled up, but it didn't matter, still catches fish. $35

"Sale-Flippers Move Along" :lol:

Once I get to the point of selling any one of my lures, I'll surely be adding this to the Title.

To the person that bought the glide gill before I got to look at this post: :evil: let me know if you're not happy with it ;)

ill keep you in mind :P

"Sale-Flippers Move Along" :lol:

Once I get to the point of selling any one of my lures, I'll surely be adding this to the Title.

To the person that bought the glide gill before I got to look at this post: :evil: let me know if you're not happy with it ;)

These baits always seem to be left in my box now days, so putting em up for sale. All have been fished as you can tell, no collectors items here. Paypal only, gift or add 3% and all prices TYD:

10" TT Cut Tail Floater-No rings or hooks(not lazy, just out)-$60

8" FS Floater Dark Trout-MOJO infused. Bought this a few years back from Boomah for $200, caught fish the first day and still catches fish-$80

Morgan Custom Lures Dark Glide Gill SS-$50

7" TT-Bait was custom painted but it sat in the post office over a 3 day weekend on the hottest and most humid days of the year, bubbled up, but it didn't matter, still catches fish. $35

++++1 you hitter on the head.. SD-CUSTOM read on... : )