How chewed is your favorite bait

Mitchconners1

My buddy had a 7'' bass slammer that he probably stuck 250 fish on, he left it at my house two years ago and i fished it, hes got it again now, but I'd say with confidence it has caught the better part of a thousand fish, and its wood colored with some specks of green left.

I really prefer soft baits, and I have two osprey line throughs that have each been bit well over 200 times, about 5 casts into the day they just turn white because the teeth marks absorb water.

I can never keep a hudd on my rod long enough to stick more than 7 or 8 on one.

I got ~50 LM on this 68 Weedless Hudd! I'm expecting it to come back missing a tail anytime now with the way it looks in person, but it still catches fish :!::lol:

[attachment=0]CAM01745.jpg[/attachment]

That's crazy. I guess the 6inch and 68 last way longer then the 8 inch. Seems like the harness gets pulled out on the first fish

I got ~50 LM on this 68 Weedless Hudd! I'm expecting it to come back missing a tail anytime now with the way it looks in person, but it still catches fish :!::lol:

That's crazy. I guess the 6inch and 68 last way longer then the 8 inch. Seems like the harness gets pulled out on the first fish

A little Mend It and Super Glue can keep a bait going for a time IMHO :)

A little Mend It and Super Glue can keep a bait going for a time IMHO :)

Haha ya mend it works really well