1st Gizzard Shad Glider

bass100

This is my second PVC carving. It is 8 1/4" weighs 5 oz. It is a floating glider. It has a nice wide glide. Although I have been a baitmaker for alot of years swims are new to me so I have alot to learn. I am new to this forum and the talent here is stout.

Thanks for the comments guys. Like the old lady says "it would be cheaper if I was a crack head". I will have more baits to post in the future.

Nice work....did you add any wieght to the lure belly ? If so, how did you figure where to place the wieght ?

Thanks for the comments guys. Like the old lady says "it would be cheaper if I was a crack head". I will have more baits to post in the future.

Nice work....did you add any wieght to the lure belly ? If so, how did you figure where to place the wieght ?

Just added and removed weight and moved it around on the bait till it swam the way I wanted it to.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys.  The pic got messed up when the site upgrade happened and they could not fix the mistake so I took down the pic.  I have asked them to delete this topic but they will not so I am sorry there is no pic.

• 3 weeks later...