MISSING HPH please keep an eye out

Conway

Here is the post that I saw after Conway had just asked me for more baits with the storys of lost and stolen baits. http://swimbaitunderground.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21563-wtb-high-powered-gizzard-shad-will-pay-good-money-thanks/?hl=%2Bgizzard+%2Bshad+%2Bwill+%2Bgood+%2Bmoney

So Conway ask you for more baits and told you about his baits being stolen during that time then later on told the story in SU which was the start of this thread.If that is the case he planned it really well and then tried to fool the baitmaker. Man people will do anything for an extra couple dollars. How sad

:oops: he was just lecturing someone on the ethics of flipping on another thread.

To be honest, I don't visit the sb sites that much anymore, I have been screwed by a few people in the game and I am sick of all the tough guy sber's, it's fishing man, relax and enjoy. As buyers, becareful who you deal with, i have had people sell me fake, broken baits, used baits advertized as new, I guess the baits being as expensive as they are, the scammers are trying to cash in.

There have been a few charitable fundraisers on SU and from the response you can tell there are a LOT of great people here.  But its pretty clear there are a few scumbags that you need to stay clear of.  I've gotten perhaps a dozen baits from this forum and only one was a piece of crap.  I try to stay clear of people that only post on the Black Market section and don't contribute anything of worth on the Underground section.  

So Conway ask you for more baits and told you about his baits being stolen during that time then later on told the story in SU which was the start of this thread.If that is the case he planned it really well and then tried to fool the baitmaker. Man people will do anything for an extra couple dollars. How sad

The whole thing involved a lot of messages between parties involved and others who were also offered the baits. But the basics are early in the month Conway claimed to only have one bait left and wanted any more baits I had that were blemished baits. Around the middle of the month he sold two that were later confirmed to be the same as the last two blemished baits I had sold him . Right after the sale was made he sent me another message, because I had stopped answering his messages, saying he had some extra money and wanted to buy baits new or used. I confronted him with his stories not matching up and he posted this story about the stolen box and told me the same story. I don't think he knew I had seen the post asking for a text or even if he had seen it  so this seemed like a cover story incase the two baits showed up somewhere he could say they were stolen.  I got the baits in hand about two weeks ago and confirmed it was the same baits I had sent him unfished and that he had sold them for a big profit while asking for more saying he only had one left.