Let's see your little tackle tricks

waynem

Another thing I like using is cheap glow sticks

Places like Michaels or ac Moore sell a pack of 12 or 16 for $1.

They are the smaller bracket sized ones for kids

I use em at night inside my Plano boxes, I crack a few and put one in each compartment, bright enough to see my baits without having to use a headlamp and either screw up my night vision or give my location away especially when fishing spots that may be private like a good course

I also will wrap a couple around my backpack straps so that if I place the bag down and work the shore line I know where it is.

They also work nice inside the cooler, compartments, backpacks, etc.

They last 6 hours easily. I try and keep the same colors together, helps make em brighter

I use em at night inside my Plano boxes, I crack a few and put one in each compartment, bright enough to see my baits without having to use a headlamp and either screw up my night vision or give my location away especially when fishing spots that may be private like a good course

I also will wrap a couple around my backpack straps so that if I place the bag down and work the shore line I know where it is.

They last 6 hours easily. I try and keep the same colors together, helps make em brighter

Brilliant idea. 

Hey Chris - I messaged you about something - hit me back when you have a chance!

Here what I do for putting hook bonnets on dressed trebles. I will cut the side of one of the caps and then notch the bottom of the cap. (See pic.) Then I just put the cap on upside down over the hook thay way it keeps from mashing up the feathers.

post-21158-0-78235400-1428797517_thumb.jpg

post-21158-0-51515000-1428797584_thumb.jpg

Here what I do for putting hook bonnets on dressed trebles. I will cut the side of one of the caps and then notch the bottom of the cap. (See pic.) Then I just put the cap on upside down over the hook thay way it keeps from mashing up the feathers.

Love this idea!

• 3 weeks later...

When the nose of my Hudson split over time hitting rubbing rocks ect I like to use super glue not mend it and it hardens the nose of the bait and stays together longer without the color distorting helps you also feel the stuff you run it into better IMO.