New triple trout colors

JTSwimbaitMan

They have 3 different trout colors and 4 different shad colors. How about something for people fishing lakes where sunfish & perch are the main forage? They have a perch pattern but it is only available in the smallest 6" size.

Come on 22nd Century, lets get some non-trout, non-shad patterns going.

They have 3 different trout colors and 4 different shad colors. How about something for people fishing lakes where sunfish & perch are the main forage? They have a perch pattern but it is only available in the smallest 6" size.

can always order from Last Chance Tackle online or call Performance tackle or Longfin. All of these stores carry waaaay more colors than TW. 

performance tackle has perch or had ill text them in morning when there open they have lots of colors most dont know about . Ill let you know Edited by JeremyW

Does anyone have the Red Ear Sunfish TT color they could comment on? I've got a friend who said its pretty nice but I haven't seen the actual bait myself, and sometimes screen pictures don't look that close to the real lure.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/22nd_Century_Triple_Trout_Swimbaits/descpage-CTTS.html

Hit that banner on top of SU and have fun! There are two new colors, and they are awesome.

Those colors have actually been around for at least a year. Tackle warehouse is just now getting them.

Does anyone have the Red Ear Sunfish TT color they could comment on? I've got a friend who said its pretty nice but I haven't seen the actual bait myself, and sometimes screen pictures don't look that close to the real lure.

Basstacklemaster.com has the red ear TT in stock. Had one and it was cool before I snapped it off...hence no more braid.