SU Community support request - transaction w/That1Bass

sansai_udon

Hello SU,

I wanted to circle back on this thread. I just received the lure I purchased from That1Bass. He was very apologetic for the delay. I hope his other SU customers receive their baits soon too. Thanks again for the great community support!

awesome news.  good to hear that you got the bait and good to hear that cameron is a halfway decent kid.  I think it is safe to saw we all did some dumb things as 16-17 year old kids.  what matters to me is that he got everything squared away.  thanks for the update!

awesome news.  good to hear that you got the bait and good to hear that cameron is a halfway decent kid.  I think it is safe to saw we all did some dumb things as 16-17 year old kids.  what matters to me is that he got everything squared away.  thanks for the update!

Having only done dumb things at the ages of 16 and 17 must be nice haha I only recently started seeing a dwindling of the doing of dumb things   :oops:

• 4 weeks later...

Just came back from Buffalo to pick up my winter's spending.....over a hundred dealings with SU members and no problems....except one. I received my negotiator from him with a "good intentions" shellcracker. Unfortunately the Clacker was missing. He texted me on my complaint and said the Clacker was thrown in on someone else's purchase as a promised first buyers incentive. Our message trail shows me as first buyer as my first message to him was " if the clacker is still up ,I'll take a negotiator". He even gave me the size and color of the clacker. Not until my contact with him yesterday, did he mention this. I still have the messages....told him to check his story against it but haven't heard back. Oh well, one out of the 100+ transactions isn't that bad.

Thanks to all the SU members that dealt with me......I'll be leaving a positive feedback for you!