Question about the Daiwa Black Sheep

BASS

Since getting mine...I have looked to acquire a 250 (which is suppose to be easier to get) and I have found them but at prices around 700+

They are sick reels...I froze over before I could really work em too hard but I heard Ben has been sticking some nice fish on his.

Since getting mine...I have looked to acquire a 250 (which is suppose to be easier to get) and I have found them but at prices around 700+

They are sick reels...I froze over before I could really work em too hard but I heard Ben has been sticking some nice fish on his.

Boom, I sent you a pm, thanks for the help

I've been fishing the 250 for a little bit latley. If you plan on fishing braid or mono up to 20lb, the 250 is the reel. I personnel do not like putting 25lb or 30lb on it, bunches up on the spool. The 300 is perfect for 30lb. All around great swimbait reel on par with a Conquest, maybe even better.

The BlackSheep definitely reigns at the top of the mountain, a swimbait equipment Everest if you will. Once you gone there there's no settling for less than the summit. It's definitely a climb worth all the effort and expense!

Rarer than rare reels.

Just thought I'd throw up some pics for those that aren't familiar with the Dark Ram!

DaiwaBlackSheepReels-BahBahBlackShe.jpg

DaiwaBlackSheepReels-BahBahBlack-3.jpg

DaiwaBlackSheepReels-BahBahBlack-1.jpg

DaiwaBlackSheepReels-BahBahBlack-4.jpg

DaiwaBlackSheepReels-BahBahBlack-2.jpg

BBI

:D