Daiwa Pluton 200H 5:1:1

Lets get these to a new home. I'll throw in 2 8 inch hudds, Hitch one new, one used but no fish, ROF 5 and two 6 inch Rising sons Ayu, top hook. For both reels I'll still include the abu C3.

That's over $150 in free baits/reel. Not too mention $150 off if both reels bought.

That sounds like a pretty solid deal!!! Good luck on your items. Question 1234567, Im a huge Shimano fan.........how does the Pluton stack up? Have seen a lot of these reels in pictures and for sale. Seems to be a great reel. Do they make a 300 model?

I wish I could tell ya! I was contemplating the Pluton against a Calcutta TE 200GT but I went with the Pluton instead. The only Shimano I have fished is the Curado 200E and of course that's apples to oranges. Sorry I can't give you more input, I havn't even fished the Pluton for more than two hours :( . I have been on a super hot jig bite :D

haha, I agree, this is a pretty smokin deal. No takers at this price I'm keeping it!!! :lol:

Thanks,

Tony

As much as I like throwing the swimbait, I would have to say I love throwing the jig. I have caught just as many big fish on the jig as I have the swimbait. Both baits are tied on at every tourney I fish. Enjoy the jig bite!!!!!!

Big1 -

The Pluton is an absolute beast in a small package. I've the CTE200GT and 400TE to compare it against and there really is no comparison. Some consider it more of a 250 class reel rather than a 200 or 300 reel. Worth every dime in my opinion.

I have this exact model and it's a fantastic crankin'/winch type reel. I use it on a Powell SBREH rod and it's almost the only swimbait setup I need.

Superb deep water reel and probably one of the best utility swimbait reels available. It can handle casting and retrieving all size baits (with fish) without a whimper.

I could go on but suffice to say it rocks.

Tim