DEPS: Replacement Hook for Bullshooter / Silent Killer

T Dot

I am looking for replacement hooks for the Bullshooter and Silent Killer.

The Deps website indicates 2 different sizes - #1 and 1/0:

- https://www.depsweb.co.jp/product/bullshooter160/top.html

- https://www.depsweb.co.jp/product/250/250.html

When I weigh them, they show being 3.0grams - 3.2grams.

I have weighed all my hooks that are #1 and 1/0, but the closest I can get is approx 2.3grams.

By chance does anyone have an ST66 1/0 and #1 hook they can weigh for me?  I would like to replace these hooks with a hook that comes close to the same weight.  I would prefer not to purchase the hooks from Deps again.

:)

Thanks in advance

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3312456/Trebles.pdf

Not gonna leave it there forever, so if you want it for later, download the PDF.

You weighing them with the feathers and ish?  

Pretty ridiculous to order these trebles from Deps, if that's what you say you have been doing.  

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3312456/Trebles.pdf

Not gonna leave it there forever, so if you want it for later, download the PDF.

You weighing them with the feathers and ish?  

Pretty ridiculous to order these trebles from Deps, if that's what you say you have been doing.  

Thanks for the PDF!  I have saved it for for future reference.  What exactly am I looking at here?

Yes, I weighed them with the feathers.  The variance was 0.2grams.  I was also weight my other hooks+rings without feathers for reference.

This is the first time I am replacing them, and I have not ordered from Deps.  The pricing and availability is the reason why I am choosing not to replace them through Deps.

Thanks!

EDIT:  I just figured out what the chart represents.  This is HUGE and very helpful!  What scale are you using?

Edited by T Dot

Thanks for the PDF!  I have saved it for for future reference.  What exactly am I looking at here?

Yes, I weighed them with the feathers.  The variance was 0.2grams.  I was also weight my other hooks+rings without feathers for reference.

This is the first time I am replacing them, and I have not ordered from Deps.  The pricing and availability is the reason why I am choosing not to replace them through Deps.

Thanks!

EDIT:  I just figured out what the chart represents.  This is HUGE and very helpful!  What scale are you using?

A $200 lab scale.  I wouldn't worry about the accuracy of it.  Didn't weigh hooks individually, but weighed 5, 6, 7, whatever comes in a package of each, and divided to get individual weights.  So that's why they aren't all carried to .01 or .001g. 

But seriously, hundredths of a gram, not going to matter anyway.  It's just something I've done over the years, and is kind of useful when you want to fine tune a baits sink rate.

A $200 lab scale.  I wouldn't worry about the accuracy of it.  Didn't weigh hooks individually, but weighed 5, 6, 7, whatever comes in a package of each, and divided to get individual weights.  So that's why they aren't all carried to .01 or .001g. 

But seriously, hundredths of a gram, not going to matter anyway.  It's just something I've done over the years, and is kind of useful when you want to fine tune a baits sink rate.

I like your style Spectrum, very thorough. great information, good looking out.