Nate Bait 2015 Trout

justing66

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The bait looks solid, I bet it will smoke a freestyle and cost a lot less.

I assume you just joined to start drama on here. Again Ill say, regardless of how the bait looks, talk about it here if you want but your putting blood in the water and the sharks are hungry.

Sounds like what the owners of a known knock off company told me a couple years ago at the classic after seeing me wear a shirt from a good friends company.

I will say that I dont think this is a knock off as it pretty much looks the same as the trout series he has been making for a while now.

I assume you just joined to start drama on here. Again Ill say, regardless of how the bait looks, talk about it here if you want but your putting blood in the water and the sharks are hungry.

And if you're not the other guy who posted on here, you know him or are in with him. VERY interesting...

"Piano" WTF is right, you don't see it or you want to ignore it

Don't be scared!! Why pm me and then delete it before I can read it?? Please give us feedback on the bait. Would actually love it if Nate participated on the board and gave back to all the anglers fishing his baits and answering questions about how awesome it is!!

Well I guess the following companies stole Nates hinges to name a couple:

Strike King - (example: King Kong Shad)

ABT - (example: WagTail)

Then again by that logic every bait with a joint owe a man named John Kreisser a lot of money as he patented the first jointed body fishing lures in 1907 in Cincinnati, OH. Also, whoever improved that patent with the pin/eye (as opposed to the eye to eye joint) and every is knocking them off too.

"Piano" WTF is right, you don't see it or you want to ignore it

Don't be scared!! Why pm me and then delete it before I can read it?? Please give us feedback on the bait. Would actually love it if Nate participated on the board and gave back to all the anglers fishing his baits and answering questions about how awesome it is!!

I'd like to see that too but I dont see many small bait makers giving up 10 baits a year just to have to fight with people that do lousy photoshop jobs to prove something that cant be proved behind a keyboard.

Well I guess the following companies stole Nates hinges to name a couple:

Strike King - (example: King Kong Shad)

ABT - (example: WagTail)

Then again by that logic every bait with a joint owe a man named John Kreisser a lot of money as he patented the first jointed body fishing lures in 1907 in Cincinnati, OH. Also, whoever improved that patent with the pin/eye (as opposed to the eye to eye joint) and every is knocking them off too.

Why not?? If any bait maker is succesful to any degree, 10 baits is nothing!! Unless you only make baits to order then I see your point!!