Nate Bait 2015 Trout

justing66

Nate will dominate!

[attachment=1]nate.jpg[/attachment]

Very un original!! You obviously enjoy the baits so put up the fish to back it up!! As we say around here, "put up or shut up"!! Plain and simple!!

proof, pictures dont lie

[attachment=0]proof.jpg[/attachment]

Figures!! Posers always expose themselves!! Deff enjoy the comedy show though!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nate will dominate!

proof.jpg[/attachment]

Figures!! Posers always expose themselves!! Deff enjoy the comedy show though!!

Poser is right, if that avatar pic was taken anymore at an angle I would be seeing the junk in your trunk

:lol: You're probably right!! I've been know to model fish ocassionally!! Fishing, you should try it sometime!! :mrgreen:

Well I guess the following companies stole Nates hinges to name a couple:

Strike King - (example: King Kong Shad)

ABT - (example: WagTail)

Then again by that logic every bait with a joint owe a man named John Kreisser a lot of money as he patented the first jointed body fishing lures in 1907 in Cincinnati, OH. Also, whoever improved that patent with the pin/eye (as opposed to the eye to eye joint) and every is knocking them off too.

Why not?? If any bait maker is succesful to any degree, 10 baits is nothing!! Unless you only make baits to order then I see your point!!

Its not just 10 baits. Its money in advertising here, baits there, giveaways here, contests there, tackle packs for this tourney and that. We are talking after a while the pennies add up and belts are pretty tight these days. Im not saying anyone can or cant cough up the baits, but fingers are often spread across many cookie jars so to say. As far as forums go last time I checked this forum has less than 100 members. Maybe less baits being required would lead to more bait makers getting onboard which is more important to me than getting freebies to play with and report back about. Dont get me wrong user reviews would be awesome and all. But when a bait maker is under fire I think it only fair they be able to speak up or maybe even solve the problem in a public way so we all see how each company operates.

Im gonna call out all the POSERS on this one... Cheese lets see one fish you caught on a snate bait since you are the expert... For that matter lets see some fish on the CURRENT EDITION snate bait... Any one ?????

Mickey

Im gonna call you out, when you going to stop copying baits and be original. When I get the 2015 I will throw up pics. Hoping they will be on nates site soon.

Please keep your word on this!! While I do enjoy the ocassional online drama, I'd really enjoy seeeing you smash the fish and post back!! Deff won't be holding my breath but I'll try!!

Well I guess the following companies stole Nates hinges to name a couple:

Strike King - (example: King Kong Shad)

ABT - (example: WagTail)

Then again by that logic every bait with a joint owe a man named John Kreisser a lot of money as he patented the first jointed body fishing lures in 1907 in Cincinnati, OH. Also, whoever improved that patent with the pin/eye (as opposed to the eye to eye joint) and every is knocking them off too.

Why not?? If any bait maker is succesful to any degree, 10 baits is nothing!! Unless you only make baits to order then I see your point!!

Its not just 10 baits. Its money in advertising here, baits there, giveaways here, contests there, tackle packs for this tourney and that. We are talking after a while the pennies add up and belts are pretty tight these days. Im not saying anyone can or cant cough up the

baits, but fingers are often spread across many cookie jars so to say. As far as forums go

last time I checked this forum has less than 100 members. Maybe less baits being

required would lead to more bait makers getting onboard which is more important to me

than getting freebies to play with and report back about. Dont get me wrong user reviews

would be awesome and all. But when a bait maker is under fire I think it only fair they be

able to speak up or maybe even solve the problem in a public way so we all see how each

company operates.

So you're saying if a site has 2000 members and 10 active posters you would be more inclined to advertise/give baits away?? Like I said, any bait maker worth a dam can dish out a few baits and not sweat it!!

Cheese, shut your ass up... Stupid ass . what do you know?? you read a patent or some thing??? give me a break man.. I never heard so much crap from a guy that doesnt make baits in my life.. Go tell your girl snate that stuff...

Mickey

MickeyE you shut your ass up, stupid ass. At lease he has a fish pic, what you got? Dont steal or ill tell your mama.

Swimmy who the FAWK are you! Wait is this Nate trying to be a little "Not Allowed" and hide behind a name on the internet. Just like the OTHER FAWKING SITE! \

Please forward to NATE: Swimbaits for bass is A muther fawking WEST THING! None of this east coast musky ish... Lets see your proof of some fish! As far as I know 3:16 is the west coast/swimbait expect! All the fools out there are just trying to imitate. I am not going fight over the stupid internet on a forum. Hommie PM and come to my pad! I deal with you the KPMOB style son!

:lol: this is just crazy!! Probably someone who runs sn getting on here and talking crap bc this site has been up a month and is already better than their piece of crap.

Its more like Nate himself tryin to hide behind a name!

Guest Anonymous
:lol: this is just crazy!! Probably someone who runs sn getting on here and talking crap bc this site has been up a month and is already better than their piece of crap.

Looks like your the one hiding behind the fish

A fish that was caught on a 3:16 Swimbait....... none of this Nate bait garbage!

Hater, where do you think a 3:16 started from, from a Nate Bait, look at the Piano joints

"The Mission Fish was the first, and is still the only, truly weedless swimbait. Since it's release in 2000, the Mission Fish has accounted for no fewer than 6 bass over 15lbs including giants of 19-7 and 21-11.2lbs as well as numerous double digit large mouth bass from the United States and Japan."