Bank fishing

Baigh95

I'm sure this has been covered on some level but i have a very specific question. 

is bank fishing difficult/challenging??

in my own opinion bank fishing is very challenging. taking every luxury away from the angler as well as a huge portion of fishable structure. bank fishing in my mind is one of the most difficult ways to swimbait for bass but my favorite way.

now i would like to know what you guys think, is bank fishing easier? or harder than fishing from a boat?

strictly based on a fishing standpoint not that of any other contributing factors

Edited by Baigh95

Right now im only fishing banks around here and with limited bank access it sucks. Also snagging a bait requires swimming to get most of em back, except in the winter time when drowning while trying to swim for a 50 dollar bait. I'm buying a kayak soon so that will open up a ish more water to hit. overall it's realy frustrating trying to scout out fishable banks around here but i still love it.

In my home at opinion it's more difficult but that's just me . Sucks when you snag a swimbait from shore ... Going swimming if you want it back 99% of the time

it adds more challenges while limiting the angler