3:16 Real Deal

s020638

1st....wanted to apologize for the mix up with the last posting of this lure. I did not mean to mislead anyone in anyway I was just using the information i received from the previous owner. Wanted to send a big thanks to SWIMBO for contacting Mr. Ellis and to Cole for helping me out.

2nd.....the bait is still for sale. It does have glow in the dark paint but is very faint and impossible to get a picture of it glowing.

Bait has been modified and does suspend. It is signedand numbered.

post-25026-0-60495000-1442242127_thumb.png

1st....wanted to apologize for the mix up with the last posting of this lure. I did not mean to mislead anyone in anyway I was just using the information i received from the previous owner. Wanted to send a big thanks to SWIMBO for contacting Mr. Ellis and to Cole for helping me out.

2nd.....the bait is still for sale. It does have glow in the dark paint but is very faint and impossible to get a picture of it glowing.

Bait has been modified and does suspend. It is signedand numbered.

that bait use to be mine... it does glow and it does also suspend..  I purchased  that form a guy back in 2010 or 11? i am not sure who painted the glow on it i was told at the time it was original from a guy i purchased about 20 3:16 bats from.. all were great baits and a bunch were signed.. I am not sure who painted the bait or if it was modified to suspend but it does in deed suspend.. i fished it a couple times but did not want to lose it as i paid $400 for that thing and figured it was better in the safe then the bottom of the lake..I sold  it off with a couple other baits to buy Kimber 45.. the note that Rina sent me was for a 10" FS trout in perch and that was for a 1 off paint in perch.. not the 1st 10" FS only color.... the note did not go with that RD...  i have other 6" RDs with numbers on them and they all look to be the same signature.... so this guy did not paint or forge the signature.. it came to me like that 3 or more years ago...

Edited by Conway

that bait use to be mine... it does glow and it does also suspend..  I purchased  that form a guy back in 2010 or 11? i am not sure who painted the glow on it i was told at the time it was original from a guy i purchased about 20 3:16 bats from.. all were great baits and a bunch were signed.. I am not sure who painted the bait or if it was modified to suspend but it does in deed suspend.. i fished it a couple times but did not want to lose it as i paid $400 for that thing and figured it was better in the safe then the bottom of the lake..I sold  it off with a couple other baits to buy Kimber 45.. the note that Rina sent me was for a 10" FS trout in perch and that was for a 1 off paint in perch.. not the 1st 10" FS only color.... the note did not go with that RD...  i have other 6" RDs with numbers on them and they all look to be the same signature.... so this guy did not paint or forge the signature.. it came to me like that 3 or more years ago...

Good dude respect

NICE...I love my Kimber TLE .45. Now it is back on my hip where it belongs.

Edited by bassbass