3:16

fishaholic211

Shoot me a pm. I have a wake jr in trout I'll give you. Just pay it forward to someone else in the future. Everyone needs at least 1 3:16 bait.

Although ive never really talked to Spook, he is the guy that hooked me up with a loomis 957 for a crazy price when i was just getting into the game. Hes one of the most generous guys, and this is yet one more act of kindness from the guy. I wish i could put into words Spook how awesome it is what you do, even though i know your not looking for spotlight.

Shoot me a pm. I have a wake jr in trout I'll give you. Just pay it forward to someone else in the future. Everyone needs at least 1 3:16 bait.

Although ive never really talked to Spook, he is the guy that hooked me up with a loomis 957 for a crazy price when i was just getting into the game. Hes one of the most generous guys, and this is yet one more act of kindness from the guy. I wish i could put into words Spook how awesome it is what you do, even though i know your not looking for spotlight.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice of you Spooky! :D

See you at sushi ;)

Spooky is a good dude man.