BBF_Baits

IsaacM619

The claim was also filed after we both agreed he was going to put a tip on the rod and I was going to pay for it. He will not show me proof of his usps claim which I have asked many times. He also will not show me a pic of the rod with the new tip on it. I have also asked many times. And lastly he will not she me a receipt from the tackle shop where he got the tip put on. And he will not respond to my messages. He wants me to refund him before he sends the rod. That will not happen. The rod must obviously be sent back first

UPDATE: Spoke with BFF and he has agreed to to refund me and I am sending the rod back. I appealed the USPS claim and they awarded me $50 because that's all that the insurance covered. BFF will refund me minus the $50 from USPS. We for sure had some communication issues, some mine some his. Bottom line we have settled this issue. Thank you

Also, I misunderstood his gift only request via paypal, he just wanted an extra $10 to cover fees. 

this is why there is lots of feedback to NOT BUY FROM HIM!  this kid is a liar, and has had lots of issues on this board with longstanding members.  Myself included in this list.  He always has some shitty excuse about how some act of god caused things to not go as planned.  Have me not had enough issues with him on here to ban him yet?  he's scammed quite a few members.  Odd that the pictures of the rod don't include pictures of the rod tip.  if it was anyone else i'd take there word, not with him, he's a scummy little kid.

Also, who puts $50 insurance on a $250 rod?  and then doesn't wrap the rod in anything other than a sleeve...  only an idiot does that.

Edited by nadinesmom

Update- I filed a claim with PayPal, they said they would return my $260 but I would have to return the rod, which I did. Rod was delivered back on Monday 11/2. PayPal is reviewing now, should receive a refund soon. Meanwhile, Kade has harassed me daily demanding his $50 back (from the USPS Claim), says he short on money and really needs it. I will return the $50 once my PayPal dispute is over and the money is returned. I think its BS  that I had to pay for the shipping back and put a new tip on the rod and he is still harassing me about the $50 but whatever. He also is blaming me for him being banned from SU. Bottom line he was irresponsible, had zero accountability, and zero remorse.