Laces out Hinkle!

CJS2500

Yeah I just wonder how soon it will be, I have been hearing from the beginning of October it would be soon..... An update with a date would be way better that soon because at this point that means another month.

From what I understand....its not going to be soon. And I agree, we heard "soon" early october after they were supposed to go out in september. Then the beginning of this month they were "going out friday". Then the following week "the first batch would be shipping that week". And now from what I heard it will be a while....

Yeah except for the people that got them at BAT....I kinda feel that those 30 should have been shipped to people that have already paid for them. But I guess if you make a product that everybody wants you can just leave your paying customer in the dark. I think this is total bullish!

Yeah except for the people that got them at BAT....I kinda feel that those 30 should have been shipped to people that have already paid for them. But I guess if you make a product that everybody wants you can just leave your paying customer in the dark. I think this is total bullish!

I think someone said those were different color even?? Am I wrong

it is what it is at this point guys...i've been waiting on a certain bait for over a year now, and have been told multiple times that it'd ship next week...just forget about it and be happy when you get em...i know we all have plenty of baits to fish

I don't know if the squeaky wheel gets the grease but I just got a message from the unicorn handler himself, he said me package is shipping today. Now I kinda feel like an A-hole...damnit!