3:16 WEASEL ALERT!

Baitmonkey

I look at it like this ,ive eyed 316 glide forever and Im a trophy Hunter there is nothing Id rather spend my money on in fact my wife payed for it . I dont party I dont drink all I do is fish (with my kids) its going on 15 years now of hurting giants (which I fail at miserably ) so in my mind this bait will give me the egde out here in cali. To me its more about being confident in what you're throwing in order to pursue these giants and 316 baits im extremely confident in . So in other words id pay as much as the higest bidder just for that one shot at a giant . I literally have nightmares of the fish I recently lost but in a strange way thats what keeps me going .

and most important I love supporting small business like Mickey

Edited by JeremyW

where can i go to bid on one of the new glide baits?

Message him on FB or email him. He's doing short runs to make sure they are consistent and to prepare for production. Just did kokes (all the baits were perfect) so I would expect to see the other glides, including the gill, go through the same process shortly.

They are flipping there own baits!   And asking for bids on there site!!  Anyone else think this is low?

Im going to, in my own words attempt to describe flipping. Im doing this in hopes of enlightening you, because its obvious that you have NO IDEA what flipping is.

Flipping: the act of buying a bait a certain price, and immediately selling that bait at a higher price.

After reading that would you care to elaborate on how exactly a bait maker selling baits he made himself, that have never been sold before constitutes in any capacity, flipping.

He sold prototype baits to private bidders. Theyre his baits, he can do what pleases with them to recoup r&d costs. If you find it so offensive, dont buy any 316 baits.

And for gods sake its "their"

Randall how about you get off social and go make baits for the guys whos money you have taken months ago? You got all this time to throw stones but can't get your own ish straight ..stay in your lane and mind your business im sure you don't want others to start taking shots at how you handle yours ...do you?

between this and randall's recent rant (maybe deserved?) against mike bucca i've heard about enough.  Obviously the dude makes baits that people can't wait to buy.  So quit *itching and make the baits that people agreed to buy.  your products sell....for a good price.  call that a blessing and get over the BS.  no one wants to read about how you got screwed over.

Randall how about you get off social and go make baits for the guys whos money you have taken months ago? You got all this time to throw stones but can't get your own ish straight ..stay in your lane and mind your business im sure you don't want others to start taking shots at how you handle yours ...do you?

People can take all the shots they want. Mickey was taking shots at me and a guys sale on another site just a few hours ago. Which brings me to my point. If you are going to name your company 3:16 that's fine I guess but don't be what is decribed in 2nd timothy 3 and a whole other verses in the bible. I tried to have a nice Christain to Christian conversation with Mickey last year after you cried to him. I was reading 2nd timothy and decided I wasn't going to associate with people so close with Mickey and gave all of you your money back and then some. Why because 2nd Timothy warns me to do so. As far as the baits that's between me and the people who have ordered the baits But you and Mickey keep sticking your nose into that. Even being told I was lying about my wife being sick last year and threatened with boldily harm while trying to have a Christian to Christian conversation. I am not perfect and not throwing stones because that would be a biblical death sentence which is not what I am doing here. Christians like to use that vs to support there own agenda without taking it in context. But Jesus said to the lady go and sin no more. Not 3:16 covers you to do whatever you would like to people while stamping my verses on your bait. I would gladly have a Christian conversation about this "Christian named company" with anyone being a Christian. I can even keep it in a proper Christian context and use Jesus and the Bible without threats assault charges etc. That's my only intrest here.

between this and randall's recent rant (maybe deserved?) against mike bucca i've heard about enough.  Obviously the dude makes baits that people can't wait to buy.  So quit *itching and make the baits that people agreed to buy.  your products sell....for a good price.  call that a blessing and get over the BS.  no one wants to read about how you got screwed over.

In this case it goes farther than that and I am not saying Mickey screwed me over. Although he is trying real hard. Just people buying baits stamped 3:16 are going to buy them anyway because of the obvious things haven't deterred them yet. Edited by High Power Swimbaits

And once again Randall nobody gives two shiets about your crying....but keep it up people are starting to see you for what you are.. Imagine what you could have gotten done in the time you took to write that..You Could of worked on baits or even better made like 10 sandwiches

And once again Randall nobody gives two shiets about your crying....but keep it up people are starting to see you for what you are.. Imagine what you could have gotten done in the time you took to write that..You Could of worked on baits or even better made like 10 sandwiches

I am not crying you guys try to twist it to make it crying. And I have a life and a family outside of making baits which is way more important.

See here is usually the way it works. If I say something about those companies I back it up. But when you guys take shots over my baits you don't back it up I still have to. This has been my view for much of the last year or two its been common. I will sometimes sit here on my phone to pass the time. Sometimes I am sitting here watching the followers take shots about me not sending out baits or making baits. It's low class to say the very least. All I say if you guy want to take shots then tell the truth. The fish 30 acre was simple. I just didn't sell to some people. No crying just said how it is. With Bucca I back it up .

See here is usually the way it works. If I say something about those companies I back it up. But when you guys take shots over my baits you don't back it up I still have to. This has been my view for much of the last year or two its been common. I will sometimes sit here on my phone to pass the time. Sometimes I am sitting here watching the followers take shots about me not sending out baits or making baits. It's low class to say the very least. All I say if you guy want to take shots then tell the truth. The fish 30 acre was simple. I just didn't sell to some people. No crying just said how it is. With Bucca I back it up .post-17799-0-19174300-1448689798_thumb.png

Edited by High Power Swimbaits

I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't remember anyone talking about you in a negative light in this thread until you came in here and took a shot at the way Mickey does business am I mistaken?

I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you I made my point