3:16 WEASEL ALERT!

Baitmonkey

See what you all don't understand is I didn't start selling baits to show everybody how much money I can make or pound my chest to show how great I am. I started because I like making baits and people were asking me for baits so they didn't have to purchase others. You all take this personaly. I dont. I had a goal in mind and got away from it when more people wanted baits than I was going to make. Now I have good people who share my standards not being able to get baits. Many bought my first baits before they were popular and fished them. I just looked back and said it wasnt right for some guys who were the original customers not to be able to get baits and found some obvious ways to make decisions based on my values. If my goal was to grow a huge company and it might be different. But it's not.

See what you all don't understand is I didn't start selling baits to show everybody how much money I can make or pound my chest to show how great I am.

Not sure about the money part, however your actions sorta prove ya wrong on the chest poundin' part.

I feel like I've stayed out of this as long as I can. The whole "right customers" BS is about all I can take. I'm not on your list nor do I ever want to be. Apparently since I own a fish30acre bait it disqualifies me anyway. A business is not in business to make friends. If your not in business to make money your working for free . I pity all who have to tread lightly for fear of you "bumping" them off of your exclusive list. I however, do not. I think with this new thread, everyone has seen what type of person you are. All you have proven is you make a great bait, are completely inefficient in producing said bait, pre-sale baits with ridiculous wait times, have about as poor of a customer service department as you can imagine, and seem to have plenty of time to piss and moan over he said she said, "I've got screen shots from years ago" blabbidy blabbidy blah. I own a few 3:16 lures. All are well built and truth be told I would get a glide if I could(chances are I'll never see that pre-order in time)(Unless somebody important sees this,or someone in the know, in that case hook a brother up, promise it will be put to good use, AND I'm a pretty cool cat, that should count for something). I know when mickey says 2 to 3 weeks I can count on it being in the mailbox. 

I'd like to point out I'm sure you make an excellent bait Randall. You just handle conflict as a teenage pageant girl. I hope you get it back on track. And with your revolutionary patent and protecting it, wish you the best, hope you find MANY more people to presale baits to. You'll need those funds. Lawyers are very expensive. Good Luck

This message brought to you by Miller Lite

And it has little to do with who owns a fish 30 acre bait. It has much more to do.with what I see from people in promotion ,pages they run, etc. and me being straight honest with people. I don't get mad or emotional about it. I just make decisions and some customers have better long term potential where others are easily influenced etc.

Not sure about the money part, however your actions sorta prove ya wrong on the chest poundin' part.

One thing you rarely see or hear from me is how great I am, how many baits I sell and how much money I am making, fish photos people send me, name dropping etc. You know the stuff other bait makers and swimbait fishermen do to try to make themselves look good and to promote baits. That's what I was referring to not sure what you are. Some people put too much emotion into something someone types and read it that way. If I was talking right now I would just be calmly talking in a low tone not the rant and raving some people see that want to see it that way.

I don't own any 316's. I don't own any 30 Acre Baits. I definitely Haven't tried to get on that waiting list for a High Power Swimbaits Mega wait list. I haven't seen an actual video of its swim that you can even see what its like. Only excuses.

Just get off here.

I feel like I've stayed out of this as long as I can. The whole "right customers" BS is about all I can take. I'm not on your list nor do I ever want to be. Apparently since I own a fish30acre bait it disqualifies me anyway. A business is not in business to make friends. If your not in business to make money your working for free . I pity all who have to tread lightly for fear of you "bumping" them off of your exclusive list. I however, do not. I think with this new thread, everyone has seen what type of person you are. All you have proven is you make a great bait, are completely inefficient in producing said bait, pre-sale baits with ridiculous wait times, have about as poor of a customer service department as you can imagine, and seem to have plenty of time to piss and moan over he said she said, "I've got screen shots from years ago" blabbidy blabbidy blah. I own a few 3:16 lures. All are well built and truth be told I would get a glide if I could(chances are I'll never see that pre-order in time)(Unless somebody important sees this,or someone in the know, in that case hook a brother up, promise it will be put to good use, AND I'm a pretty cool cat, that should count for something). I know when mickey says 2 to 3 weeks I can count on it being in the mailbox. 

I'd like to point out I'm sure you make an excellent bait Randall. You just handle conflict as a teenage pageant girl. I hope you get it back on track. And with your revolutionary patent and protecting it, wish you the best, hope you find MANY more people to presale baits to. You'll need those funds. Lawyers are very expensive. Good Luck

Well said

This message brought to you by Miller Lite