10 in Hudds up

wtrwsel

I cant wait to read some reports. Going to wait on sideline cuz 8 inch hudds have caught the giants already for peeps like butch brown. Hard to improve on that record.

I'm sure BB has a bunch of donkey's on it already. Maybe he'll start posting vids now that it's out......at least I hope he does.....Butch!!!!!

post-18943-0-40547800-1448897747_thumb.jpg

Edited by ATFISHING1234

People have to be skeptical here... no?  The first round of Hudd Gills were complete junk... kinda of disappointing that they even made it out of the shop... not sure if any of the trends will continue w his new stuff, but I know a lot of people were pissed about the last...

Hunter the Mags are just black market...Every once in awhile they pop up...When they do you gotta be quick, they go fast...Over the last few months I have been able to scoop up a few, hopefully they will last through the winter :D

I think I'll just keep buying up Mags when they come up every now and then...They just flat out look better and catch fish...

I think the mags look better too but the paint is terrible. It just comes off way to easily. I love my mags and I'll continue buying them but if these hudds fish exactly like the 8" and they're readily available, I'll be all over them.

I had an issue with my last order. I gave it some time but the order never changed status. I called Ken and explained what happened and we went back and forth for awhile with phone calls and text.

In the end Ken made it right with me in a big way. Some times things happen.

Try using some of the weights to alter the way the bluegill swims.

If there was another color other then trout, I would be all over it. The the idea of the 10" tail on the 8" bait is great.

Brian