10 in Hudds up

wtrwsel

People have to be skeptical here... no?  The first round of Hudd Gills were complete junk... kinda of disappointing that they even made it out of the shop... not sure if any of the trends will continue w his new stuff, but I know a lot of people were pissed about the last...

The weedless lures have always had consistency issues. I usually buy the ones with the jig hook harness.

I'll buy a few. oh no, actually i won't.  Ken is a prick and I don't like rewarding liars with my business.  I've got plenty of mags and will buy more.  Maybe pick some of these up second hand but I won't be sending that crochety old fukc my money any time soon.

I'll buy a few. oh no, actually i won't.  Ken is a prick and I don't like rewarding liars with my business.  I've got plenty of mags and will buy more.  Maybe pick some of these up second hand but I won't be sending that crochety old fukc my money any time soon.

Wow! I've been away too long. (Probably a good thing) I must have missed some real good stuff. It never ceases to amaze me how angry the bass fishing community is. Not saying you're not justified (not saying you are either, I don't know the story) but there's some vicious words thrown around on this site that, at best, are entertaining and, at worst, just totally ridiculous. Anyway, back at it fellas...

I'll buy a few. oh no, actually i won't. Ken is a prick and I don't like rewarding liars with my business. I've got plenty of mags and will buy more. Maybe pick some of these up second hand but I won't be sending that crochety old fukc my money any time soon.

And I'm sure ken Huddleston really loses sleep over what you think.

I'll buy a few. oh no, actually i won't. Ken is a prick and I don't like rewarding liars with my business. I've got plenty of mags and will buy more. Maybe pick some of these up second hand but I won't be sending that crochety old fukc my money any time soon.

And I'm sure ken Huddleston really loses sleep over what you think.

He doesn't lose sleep over what anyone thinks.  And I didn't write that with any expectation that he would.  As much as everyone bags on Mickey for things, i'm amazed at the amount of leniency this community affords Ken.  The dude sent out THOUSANDS of defective baits to people and then said he would replace them but didn't.  Then blocked a bunch of dudes from his facebook who were asking for refunds and doesn't respond to emails about the defective gills either.  I realize you can fix the gills, that isn't my complaint, my complaint is that the dude doesn't care about his customers.  I can damn well guarantee you that in any other industry if you buy a product that is defective out of the box you aren't running to the store and buying stuff to alter it to make it work correctly, you call the manufacturer and generally they'll send you a new one.  

For instance, I had a Dobyns rod with a messed up tip, I emailed Dobyns, I got a phone call that same day.  I got a prepaid shipping label emailed to me that afternoon and I got my rod replaced within a week... oh yeah then I had a follow up email to make sure I got it and that everything looked good.  What does that mean, it means I know i'm buying from a company who is run by and employs stand up people.  Ken is not a stand up guy, but a bunch of you 12 year olds jock his balls like he pays your bills.  

Edited by nadinesmom