Swimbait Collections

echoedd

Man was I stoked to grab this guy at the gathering event while everyone else flocked for the Pizz madness… this is literally the only bait I bought at the whole show! Mario said he called it “candy corn” and I’m ready to force feed it to some fatties!

1853588431_odrat.thumb.jpg.54f7833a6f988036f37afaf022033710.jpg

36 minutes ago, buzzed bait said:

Man was I stoked to grab this guy at the gathering event while everyone else flocked for the Pizz madness… this is literally the only bait I bought at the whole show! Mario said he called it “candy corn” and I’m ready to force feed it to some fatties!

1853588431_odrat.thumb.jpg.54f7833a6f988036f37afaf022033710.jpg

That one and the Wonder Bread one would’ve been my choices as well. I was happy to score on The Juice drop. Such a nice bait, cool paint jobs. Congrats on it!

39 minutes ago, Whammy said:

That one and the Wonder Bread one would’ve been my choices as well. I was happy to score on The Juice drop. Such a nice bait, cool paint jobs. Congrats on it!

for sure! i like a unique paint job, but one that i'll actually fish...

1 minute ago, buzzed bait said:

for sure! i like a unique paint job, but one that i'll actually fish...

For sure, but I’m totally guilty of fishing something just cause I love the way it looks haha. And since I used to use Wonder bread for bait to catch bluegills when I was little, there would be a certain nostalgia in effect. But that Candy Corn color is gonna get bit for sure!