Swimbait Collections

echoedd

I finally got a chance to put mine together, I only buy what I use, so I don't have a lot.

But like most of you, I am still looking for a few more.

IMGP1389.jpg

hell yea! im the same way i think i only own 12 or 13 hardbaits and only two are 3:16 ,hopefully i get a few more in due time

I finally got a chance to put mine together, I only buy what I use, so I don't have a lot.

But like most of you, I am still looking for a few more.

IMGP1389.jpg

hell yea! im the same way i think i only own 12 or 13 hardbaits and only two are 3:16 ,hopefully i get a few more in due time

Hope you can make out some stuff, the pictures on my phone suk! Anyways, had these laid out, this is what im taking to clear lake minus a box I left at home with some slammys and rats :D doing hook changes on the Nite shift getting ready thought Id snap a pic

post-859-14252986656738_thumb.jpg

Hope you can make out some stuff, the pictures on my phone suk! Anyways, had these laid out, this is what im taking to clear lake minus a box I left at home with some slammys and rats :D doing hook changes on the Nite shift getting ready thought Id snap a pic

[attachment=0]collect.jpg[/attachment]

Good Luck C at clear lake.. if those baits dont get it done, the fish just aren't bitting;-)

[attachment=0]collect.jpg[/attachment]

:o:shock::?

Your gonna laugh at mine bro. :lol: Either way I hope we get to rip some lips. Stoked to see you put the big wood to some fish, hopefully that OG can do work on film, just picked up a new tri-pod. :D Good stuff man.

• 1 month later...
wow.....

you guys make me wanna spend more time in the black market. LOL

Spend more time on the water and you'll spend even more in the "got em section"

A lot of baits doesn't make you a good swimbaiter bro..fish what you got my man