Swimbait Collections

echoedd

Thanks guys! I'm going to add some Triple Trouts down the road to make a solid collection. :D

Good stuff, may want to grab a couple of Lunker Punkers 8-)

oh yeah, those are on my list as well.

If I don't catch the next 3:16 release for the big bait, I'll spend the funds on some punkers and triple trouts.

^^ How do you like those BDB tailwaggers?

Wouldn't know just got them and the Lakes are frozen. I will wait till spring to throw those in some deeper water, the only thing I have to test now is a power plant cooling pond and its like 8 feet deep and those tail waggers weigh about a ton, so I'll wait on those instead of losing them.

Here are some of my baits, I have more but it's the cheap stuff so I ain't posting it. I want to add a 10"tt, some type of rat bait, some 316 soft gills plus frogs and some hudds. Maybe one more slammer in trout pattern. I can't wait for spring.

IMAG0764.jpg

That's a sweet collection! I need some rising sons, soft gills, and an fs shad or baby wake to have mine complete :D

come on now rider, it's never complete....there will always be another bait that you just got have and another one after that and so on :lol: ....I need a couple of hudds for the spring then I should be good to go. The rising sons are going to be deadly when we get our CT River spring striper run, can't wait.

come on now rider, it's never complete....there will always be another bait that you just got have and another one after that and so on :lol: ....I need a couple of hudds for the spring then I should be good to go. The rising sons are going to be deadly when we get our CT River spring striper run, can't wait.

Haha completely true. And good luck with the striper 8-)