Mission fish curltail.

Luke V.

I received some mission fish curl tails from Mickey to do some testing.

Here is the input I have for it so far:

Appearance: out of the bag these baits look great. I have the sunfish and baitfish colors. So far I like the baitfish color better. The bait feels very soft, but doesnt feel like it would rip easily at all. To be honest, I was worried about the durability of the tail because I thought the body and tail were two separate pieces, but, they seem to be a 1 piece bait.

Action: This bait has an incredible action. The tail moves with the subtlest of action or current in the water. I fished it swimming it straight and jigging, and then a combination of both. when the bait is falling it swims to the bottom which is a great ability to have with a swimbait, or any bait in my opinion.

Size: The one size this bait comes in is perfect for any size fish, I had any size from 1-5 lb bass follow the bait in. The tail is not to big that the action is overwhelming yet not to small so it doesn't have to much movement in the water. The body is the exact same shape as the mission fish and anybody who has fished that bait knows how well it works.

Weedlessness: I did not snag or catch this bait on anything dragging it through weeds. The hook slot is male perfectly so the hook sits just right.

Productability: I only got one fish on it and the fish was 2lb 9 oz it was jigging the bait through a very thick weedline off of a point. The fish did not tear the bait at all, and the bait swam just fine after having caught that fish.

If anyone has any questions or anything to add, please do so or ask me in this post or through a PM.

Thank you Mickey and Rina.

Luke.

I really like the Curl tail. I wish it came in more sizes. It gets bit for sure. In my experiences it will get bit when the boot tail bait wont. It does draw a lot of short strikes. Short strikes equal no tail. Cool little bait for sure. Would like to see a 6" 7" or even a 4".